TO JOIN ACS: If you are interested in joining our group, please, subscribe to the ACS list server by:
sending an email to email@example.com and in the BODY of the email put: SUBSCRIBE am-carc-acs-l firstname lastname
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS include:
(1) Keeping up with conference, symposia, news, and other ACS opportunities (via list serv email messages);
(2) Providing links to member's research, publication, and teaching work in the ACS website;
(3) Receiving complementary publications on special ocassions (e.g., Faith & Form, etc.);
(4) Priority listing in attending ACS symposium;
(5) Accessing selected ACS member(s) contact information (upon request);
(6) Posting announcements to the general ACS memberships (***see policy below);
(7) Being part of a vibrant group of accomplished individuals pushing the edge of disciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge.
INQUIRIES: If you have any question or want to learn more about membership, please direct your inquiry to either:
Julio Bermudez — Catholic University of America
email: firstname.lastname@example.org — phone: (202) 339-5755
Anat Geva — Texas A&M University
email: email@example.com — phone: (979) 862-6580
*** ACS list-server policy regarding messages posting to the general membership
An ACS member's request por posting a message to the list-server will be approved if and only if its content falls within one (or more) of the following 4 categories:
(a) announcement of a pertinent evern to ACS (conference, symposia, special meetings, high profile lecture, grant opportunity, art show or performance);
(b) announcement of an ACS memeber's publication of a book;
(c) announcement of an ACS member's move to a NEW position;
(d) announcement of an ACS member's special achievement (e.g., an important award) or taking on a leadership role (e.g., president, chair, secretary, treasurer, editor, etc) in a recognized professional or scholarly organization.
The determination will be done by the ACS list-server master and/or other individual appointed by the ACS Executive Committee.